YLG Peer to Peer Workshop: Building Your Brand and Planning Your Career
In this workshop, we will openly discuss questions you’ve likely wondered about your career and future. In an intimate and confidential forum, you will be able to ask a panel of experts including a recruiter, key decision maker and mid-level professional, open questions about your career trajectory and how to best define your path. Some of the topics covered will include:
- What does natural progression and advancement look like in your career?
- What is market compensation for my position?
- Is getting an MBA/MRED worth it?
- How do I better position myself for my future?
- Should I be at a large shop or a small shop?
- How do you make a transition within the industry?
- Valerie Kunimura – SVP, Investment Management, Lyon Living
- Jay Tanjuan – Development Manager, Panattoni Development Company
- Bernie Ocampo – Principal, ELEOS Group
Member Online Cost: $30 | Member Onsite Cost: $40
Non-Member Online Cost: $40 | Non-Member Onsite Cost: $50