ULI WLI Mission
The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI OC/IE Women’s Leadership Initiative Council
- Make professionals aware of ULI and increase membership.
- Create networking opportunities for women in the industry.
- Connect with women in other industry-related organizations.
- Fill leadership roles on WLI. (Done, see above!)
- Hold a successful kick-off event (Set for September 20, 2016).
- Launch a Program of Work for the year (July 2016-June 2017).