John R. WilliamsAvanath Captial ManagementChairEmail Me
Denise AshtonWilliam Hezmalhalch ArchitectsVice ChairEmail Me
The Management Committee roles are as follows:
- Chair: Leads the District Council Management Committee.
- Assistant Chair: Provides guidance to the Management Committee, around the character, culture, practices and policies of ULI, protecting and enhancing the ULI brand.
- Treasurer: Reviews annual budget and monthly/quarterly financials. Treasurer has signature authority up to $25,000.
- Vice Chair, Membership: Tracks monthly membership reports. Creates strategy to achieve Chair’s annual District Council membership goal.
- Vice Chair, Education: Ensures Initiative Councils’ quarterly meetings are conducted. Ensures the Councils’ foci are on issues that further the ULI mission. Tracks resources to manage Initiative Councils.
- Vice Chair, Outreach: Ensures monthly General Education Programs and/or Annual Initiative Council Programs meet or exceed attendance and financial targets as well as focus on key initiatives that further the ULI mission.
- Vice Chair, Sponsorship: Leads effort to achieve District Council’s Annual Sponsorship goal.
- Assistant Vice Chair, YLG Committee: Ensures YLG meetings and programs are conducted and YLG programs are focused on issues that further the ULI mission, tracks resources needed to manage YLG activities.