Women in the Workplace: Growing in Every Generation
The Women’s Leadership Initiative would like to invite you to join us for our multi-generational panel discussing their experiences in the real estate industry. This very talented group of panelists will speak from their respective generation’s perspective on how they have advanced in their particular field.
Nina Gruen Soraya Coley Julie Brinkerhoff Jacobs
Gruen & Associates Cal Poly Pomona Lifescapes International
Anne Bretana Nairi Siddiqi Noelle Steele
Gensler Stuart Kane LLP Michael Baker International
- Nina Gruen, Executive Vice President, Principal Sociologist and author of “Believe It or Not: The Challenges Facing One Professional Woman a Half Century Ago.”
- Soraya Coley, President, Cal Poly Pomona
- Anne Bretana, Senior Associate, IIDA, Gensler
- Nairi Siddiqi, Associate, Stuart Kane LLP.
- Noelle Steele, Project Planner, Michael Baker International
- Julie Brinkerhoff-Jacobs, President/CFO, Lifescapes International (Moderator)
Member Cost: $55 online | $65 onsite
Non-Member Cost: $75 online | $85 onsite
Registration includes drinks, heavy appetizers and a copy of Nina Gruen’s book!