What we have been up to…
- WLI Council Agenda – April 1, 2021
- WLI Council Agenda – January 7, 2021
- WLI Council Agenda – October 1, 2020
- WLI Council Agenda – June 4, 2020
- WLI Council Agenda – March 5, 2020
- WLI Council Agenda – December 5, 2019
- WLI Council Agenda – September 5, 2019
Members in the News
Congratulations to WLI member Kathy Reed who was named to the Los Angeles Times list of 2021 Commercial Real Estate Visionaries of Los Angeles and Orange County!
First Annual WLI Spring Meeting Scholarships Awarded
Following the very successful Internship Event the WLI hosted in February, the attendees of that program were invited to apply for the first annual WLI Spring Meeting Scholarship. After careful review, three women were selected to receive a complimentary registration for the 2021 ULI Spring Meeting and a one-year membership to ULI. Congratulations to our scholarship winners!
(Left to right) Cindy Du – Cal Poly Pomona, Heather Leung – UC Irvine, Madison Petrilli – Pepperdine
Awards and Honors
Congratulations to our WLI members who were honored for their work and achievements this year!
- Christine Obnial: Nominated for 2020 OCBJ Women in Business Award. See page 52.
- Robin Robinson: Recipient of the 2020 B.J. Stewart Women’s Achievement Award. “Powered by Greater Sales & Marketing Council, the 2020 SoCal Honors is an event to recognize the Building Industry Association of Southern California’s members for their efforts and fortitude in 2020.” “Best of the Best in Housing — 2020 Honorees. We are proud to announce two of the very special 2020 honorees that we will celebrate along with the Best of the Best in Housing throughout Southern California: B.J. Stewart Women’s Achievement Award: Robin Robinson” https://www.greatersmc.com/2020-socal-honors/