Applications now open for the 2021 YLG Mentorship Program!
APPLICATION DEADLINE – January 8, 2021
The mission of the ULI Orange County/Inland Empire Young Leaders Group (YLG) Mentorship Program is to foster an exchange of professional ideas, friendship, and expertise among young real estate professionals and industry veterans in Orange County and the Inland Empire. This program matches young professionals under 35 years old (“Mentees”) with experienced professionals (“Mentors”) for guidance and support, while offering mentors an opportunity to strengthen ties with the young future leaders of the local real estate community and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
- Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem-solving;
- Interface with like-minded professionals;
- Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
- Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
- Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing development amongst practitioners in our region and beyond.
Mentorship Program Informational Session – January 5, 2021
Application Deadline – January 8, 2021
Program Kick-Off – January 28, 2021
Program Closing Event – September 23, 2021