Applications have closed for the 2023 YLG Mentorship Program. Applications for the 2024 program will open in November.
The mission of the ULI Orange County/Inland Empire Young Leaders Group (YLG) Mentorship Program is to foster an exchange of professional ideas, friendship, and expertise among young real estate professionals and industry veterans in Orange County and the Inland Empire. This program matches young professionals under 35 years old (“Proteges”) with experienced professionals (“Mentors”) for guidance and support, while offering mentors an opportunity to strengthen ties with the young future leaders of the local real estate community and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
Last year we introduced Living Room Sessions, mandatory full group meetings where participants heard stories and advice from leaders in the industry. We are thrilled to once again incorporate those sessions into the program as well as implementing new structure and opportunities.
- Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem-solving;
- Interface with like-minded professionals;
- Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
- Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
- Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing development amongst practitioners in our region and beyond.
2023 Mentorship Program IMPORTANT DATES:
Application Deadline – December 14, 2022
Program Kick-Off Event (Required) – February 23, 2023; 5-6pm; Virtual Meeting
Official Program Start Date – March 1, 2023
Program End Date – October 31, 2023
The 2023 Mentorship Program is once again being chaired by Steve Kellenberg, Principal, Kellenberg Studio. With over 35 years experience in real estate, Steve has an incredible breadth of knowledge as well as a vast network of contacts. We are excited to have him at the helm of this year’s program!